What is the problem?
- Care givers are not protected or cared for.
- Care givers are increasing in numbers with an increasing reliance on them by care recipient
- Nationally the NHS are not able to provide care services for the carer.
- Long term stress related damage is often unseen with unforeseen consequences for the future. This can affect both the ability to ‘care’ and ability to have a normalised life.
- More males are entering the care world a both recipients and providers – traditionally they have not been prepared for this need.
- As we live longer and often in isolation the need to rely on a single source is creating real pressure that is a potential time bomb.
What is our solution?
- To talk and listen and help the carer ‘value’ themselves
- It provides a basis for health professionals to offer specialist care if needed.
- Trusted, built up over many years – it works
- It is fundable, it is available to all, it is constantly improved.
- Bookable through our website and SM
- Highly confidential
- Personally delivered by a skilled professional not a robot
- Real and growing problems
- Self- worth and self- esteem issues for the future
- A growing trend of reliance and potential stress.
- How to take control – helps understand the issue and that you are not alone.
- How to manage the situations as they arise – saying NO.