Public Speaking On or Off Line
What is the problem?
- Providing engaging subject- based content
- Credibility from experience
- Belief and point of difference
- Making the complex seem easy
- Fake news.
What is our solution?
- Face to face
- Clarity of message based on experience
- Subject based on a range of subjects
- Short talks or specifically designed programmes
- Providing a real point of difference
- Addresses a real need that is difficult to explain
- Believability – been there and can explain from a real point of knowledge.
- Audience interest as an award winner and recognised Expert.
“I was blown away hearing Linda present, she was very charismatic, informative and a highly absorbing speaker she engaged all her audience.”
Jane Wild RGN, Midwife, Theatre Sister, Peterborough, UK
Linda is a successful international speaker with over 30 years experience, in keynote speaking and break-out sessions. She has spoken in the UK, US, Ireland, throughout Europe and the Middle East, an award-winning speaker with Toastmasters International.
As a professional keynote speaker Linda Sage is the insurance package your event needs, delivering high-energy, high-content, and dramatically memorable presentations.
Most clients engage Linda to deliver a keynote speech and multiple breakout sessions at the same conference. This will maximize your budget and reinforce a consistent message.
Linda is a Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) and a member of the Professional Speaking Association (PSA).
Her recent clients include:
HMP UK, The Environment Agency, Price Waterhouse Cooper, Hilton Hotels, Euroscicon Ltd., (Psychology Conferences), Medicare SA, GE Health Middle East, NHS, Sheffield Hallam University, Trinity University-Leeds, Manchester College, NOVUS Education, Leeds College.